Dyndrite, SCANLAB GmbH, and Fraunhofer ILT Collaborate to Bring High-Resolution Geometry Adapted Process Control Toward Commercial Readiness
November 15, 2022
*Development effort to focus on reversing the, “Hardware is outpacing the Software” trend in additive manufacturing *Collaboration to leverage Dyndrite’s toolpath API to calculate, create, and assign sophisticated laser process parameters based on volumetric analysis of 3D part geometry *Resulting high resolution data capable of driving SCANLAB based LPBF machines to their highest potential
Meteor Inkjet Ltd and Dyndrite Demonstrate First Showing of “Meteoryte” Software for Building and Commercializing Jetting 3D Printers
November 15, 2022
*Developer-focused 3D tool speeds development and adoption of jetting within additive manufacturing *Spurs development of robust, optimized and/or novel jetting use cases *Brings new capabilities to the market, in head, controller, and software usage
Dyndrite and Novanta Working Together to Enhance Laser-Based AM Metal Printing Machine Capabilities
November 10, 2022
* Companies to create proof-of-concept allowing Dyndrite software to directly generate low-level scanning trajectories for use with Novanta hardware * Allows Dyndrite software to directly write advanced laser toolpath to better control single or multi-optic Novanta laser systems * Enables Novanta customers to make full use of advanced capabilities of its Firefly 3D and Lightning™ II solutions * Opens up “Materials and Parameter” developers to develop highly advanced strategies to unlock improvements in material microstructures
Dyndrite First to Support New LPBF Open Vector Format (OVF)
October 31, 2022
Incorporates Open Vector Format file format within Dyndrite App Dev Kit. Allows Dyndrite users to directly write OVF files containing laser toolpath, parameter metadata and layer by layer streaming capability for securely driving OVF compatible single or multi-optic systems. Enables multiple different part segmentation scan strategies for optimal parameter assignments, contour parameter controls, and path planning for unique machine configurations.
Dyndrite and SLM Solutions to Cooperate on Full Support for SLM Solutions AM Metal Printing Machines
October 25, 2022
Relationship builds on SLM Solutions’ Open Architecture Initiative, allows Dyndrite software to directly write laser toolpath and parameters to control either single or multi-optic systems, and enables SLM® customers to design advanced materials, carry out process development, and build strategies that fit their unique needs.
Azul 3D Selects Dyndrite to Power New High Area Rapid Printing (HARP) Additive Manufacturing Machines
May 17, 2022
● Azul 3D, manufacturer of ground-breaking resin continuous DLP 3D printers, selects Dyndrite software for its newest machines. ● HARP technology powers a new generation of printers that produces at high volume and scales quickly, opening up industrial production at a scale not previously possib Dyndrite computation engine and ADK provide Azul 3D with high-performance tools to create robust applications that enhance build preparation performance and control image generation process compensation, while delivering production-oriented features such as repeatable build automation. le. ●
Impossible Objects Selects Dyndrite Software for Composite-Based AM Process after Highly Successful Proof of Concept
May 17, 2022
● Impossible Objects’ process for composite-based additive manufacturing driven by the company's proprietary software will now be integrated with Dyndrite’s ADK. ● Early evaluations of the Dyndrite software delivered substantial time and cost savings to the machine and materials company.
Dyndrite Welcomes Meteor Inkjet to Dyndrite Developer Council
April 4, 2022
● Leading supplier of electronics, software, tools and services for industrial inkjet joins council ● Joins inkjet printhead manufacturer, Xaar, who earlier joined Dyndrite council ● Relationship aims to develop powerful new tools for jetting machine builders
DNA.am and Dyndrite Showcase AM Materials and Process Traceability for Additive Manufacturing Production at Formnext 2021
November 15, 2021
Previously announced September 2021 partnership yields optimized build process workflow automation and build traceability enabling AM customers to deliver true manufacturing production at scale. Formnext 2021 visitors can visit DNA.am at Stand 12.0-A66, to learn more about this integration and explore how advanced materials control in an automated serial end production workflow, especially in metals processes, satisfies the most rigorous QA processes.
Dyndrite Raises the Bar in Additive Manufacturing Machine and Software Development with Release of New Advanced Toolpathing API. Enables OEMS and End-Users to Develop Print Recipes for Previously Impossible or Difficult-to-Print Builds.
October 7, 2021
● Reveals new, long time industry-requested capabilities such as true 3D Volumetric Part Segmentation for detection of upskins, downskins, inskins, and features - without cutting corners ● Enables the ability to quickly qualify new geometries, machines and materials using geometric operations to compensate for challenges associated with process physics ● Opens the door to transparent and shareable toolpathing recipes that are not locked behind an OEM IP wall and hidden from the end user. Anyone can now make a recipe and share it. ● Democratizes the ability to create toolpathing strategies that enable the printing of previously impossible or difficult designs based on geometry feature analysis.