Azul 3D Selects Dyndrite to Power New High Area Rapid Printing (HARP) Additive Manufacturing Machines
May 17, 2022
● Azul 3D, manufacturer of ground-breaking resin continuous DLP 3D printers, selects Dyndrite software for its newest machines. ● HARP technology powers a new generation of printers that produces at high volume and scales quickly, opening up industrial production at a scale not previously possib Dyndrite computation engine and ADK provide Azul 3D with high-performance tools to create robust applications that enhance build preparation performance and control image generation process compensation, while delivering production-oriented features such as repeatable build automation. le. ●
Impossible Objects Selects Dyndrite Software for Composite-Based AM Process after Highly Successful Proof of Concept
May 17, 2022
● Impossible Objects’ process for composite-based additive manufacturing driven by the company's proprietary software will now be integrated with Dyndrite’s ADK. ● Early evaluations of the Dyndrite software delivered substantial time and cost savings to the machine and materials company.
Dyndrite Welcomes Meteor Inkjet to Dyndrite Developer Council
April 4, 2022
● Leading supplier of electronics, software, tools and services for industrial inkjet joins council ● Joins inkjet printhead manufacturer, Xaar, who earlier joined Dyndrite council ● Relationship aims to develop powerful new tools for jetting machine builders
DNA.am and Dyndrite Showcase AM Materials and Process Traceability for Additive Manufacturing Production at Formnext 2021
November 15, 2021
Previously announced September 2021 partnership yields optimized build process workflow automation and build traceability enabling AM customers to deliver true manufacturing production at scale. Formnext 2021 visitors can visit DNA.am at Stand 12.0-A66, to learn more about this integration and explore how advanced materials control in an automated serial end production workflow, especially in metals processes, satisfies the most rigorous QA processes.
Dyndrite Raises the Bar in Additive Manufacturing Machine and Software Development with Release of New Advanced Toolpathing API. Enables OEMS and End-Users to Develop Print Recipes for Previously Impossible or Difficult-to-Print Builds.
October 7, 2021
● Reveals new, long time industry-requested capabilities such as true 3D Volumetric Part Segmentation for detection of upskins, downskins, inskins, and features - without cutting corners ● Enables the ability to quickly qualify new geometries, machines and materials using geometric operations to compensate for challenges associated with process physics ● Opens the door to transparent and shareable toolpathing recipes that are not locked behind an OEM IP wall and hidden from the end user. Anyone can now make a recipe and share it. ● Democratizes the ability to create toolpathing strategies that enable the printing of previously impossible or difficult designs based on geometry feature analysis.
Xaar and Meteor Inkjet Partner With Dyndrite on Integrated Industrial Inkjet Solutions for Binderjet Additive Manufacturing
September 12, 2021
● Delivers integrated, optimized 3D CAD-to-inkjet printhead development environment empowering OEMs to quickly invent new, more innovative raster inkjet machines ● Simplifies the machine development process by providing easy-to-implement system elements that are optimized for additive manufacturing processes, enabling OEMs to focus on materials and applications development and end-product differentiation ● Advances raster 3D inkjet printing to new levels of accuracy, reliability and repeatability through GPU-based, python-driven Digital Manufacturing Front Ends (DMFE), state-of-the-art printheads and scalable, production-ready drive electronics designed for manufacturing environments
DNA.am and Dyndrite Partner to Enable Mass Customization and Serial Production in Additive Manufacturing
September 12, 2021
DNA’s Manufacturing Execution System combined with Dyndrite’s Accelerated Computation Engine to deliver intelligent build preparation and process control environment with production automation at its core Elevated part traceability through automated application of metadata and unique identifiers, such as part serial numbers, to every part produced Executable scripts enable automated workflows for nesting, supports, toolpathing, process control, capturing build intelligence, and more, to develop repeatability and traceability throughout the entire additive workflow
Dyndrite and Impossible Objects Speed 3D Data Preparation of Carbon Fiber Additive Parts by 10 times
September 12, 2021
● Automated, GPU-based, CAD-to-Print process in CBAM improves productivity and significantly lowers operational cost ● Advanced, automated nesting routines optimize Build Block utilization, lowering cost per part and improvements in material usage ● Rules-based process reduces failed builds and advances repeatability and part quality
Dyndrite Awarded as Technology Pioneer by World Economic Forum
June 15, 2021
• The World Economic Forum announced its selection of the 100 most promising Technology Pioneers of 2021 - companies that are shaping industries from healthcare to retail and many more. • This year’s cohort includes representation from 26 economies on six continents with reach far beyond traditional tech hubs like Silicon Valley. • Dyndrite, provider of the accelerated computation engine that brings automation and scalable compute to additive manufacturing solutions, made it to the selection for its contributions in the field of advanced manufacturing • The full list of Technology Pioneers can be viewed below.
Dyndrite Welcomes Essentium and Xaar to Dyndrite Developer Council
April 14, 2021
● Inventor of High Speed Extrusion additive solutions comes on board ● Manufacturer of piezo-based inkjet technologies delivers a fresh new view ● Brings Total Council Members to 25
Dyndrite Announces the Top Eight Emerging Companies Being Featured at Digital Manufacturing Investor Day 2021
January 18, 2021
● Eight selected companies to present to more than 70 Investors, and 200 industry attendees and press, on January 19, 2021 ● Emerging technologies include nanoprinting, conductive materials, part personalization, intelligent materials and more ● Industry panel comprises top investors and entrepreneurs in the industry