Technical Product Manager
About Us - Dyndrite Corporation
Dyndrite is disrupting the Digital Manufacturing (DM) industry. We’re a team of software engineers, mechanical engineers, and mathematicians with a strong belief in the game-changing power of additive manufacturing. We’re building an entirely new foundation for hardware and software tools vendors to create more powerful, production-oriented 3D printing solutions. Our customers deliver solutions across numerous markets, including aerospace, automotive, medical, and energy.
Seattle, WA 98121 | Full-time
Come join our product team as a technical product manager focused on the development of Dyndrite’s Engine and GUI products. You'll work on executing the product strategy as part of a team that embraces collaboration, continuous improvement, and solving both technical and product challenges in a dynamic space. We’re looking for someone who is as excited as we are about creating the engineering tools of tomorrow.
What You’ll Do
- Plan features with the Applications team into requirements and deadlines, guided by product strategy within our modern compute roadmap
- Collaborate with the Design team to decompose UX vision into actionable increments that support the innovative UI necessary to transition the AM Industry to large scale automation
- Work with the Engineering team to write, review, and iterate upon design documents to ensure architectural consistency, quality, and a rapid release cadence
What We’re Looking For
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with a diverse set of team members
- You have demonstrated strong analytical skills, taking complex requirements, workflows, and problems, and developing and communicating rational execution plans
- You have a strong desire to learn (and teach) new tools and skills
- You have 3+ years of experience working with software engineering teams in a hands-on capacity as a product manager, engineering manager, or similar role
- You live in Seattle, WA, or are willing to relocate once our office reopens (temporarily work from home until 2022)
- You are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Competitive salary with health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and sick leave policy
- Collaborative team environment (Built in Best Places to Work 2020)
- Centrally located office with incredible views above iconic Pike Place Market
Dyndrite is committed to building a diverse team where people of all identities and backgrounds are welcome, included, and respected. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
Backed by Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused fund.