Give your additive team the superpowers it needs – along with a community willing to help.
Dyndrite’s Development Kit (ADK) contains all the tools necessary to make a software application customized to your unique machine, process, and user experience. Whether you are just starting your machine builder journey or have thousands of machines deployed, the Dyndrite ADK gives your software team super powers while allowing them to focus on what differentiates your hardware or process, no need to reinvent the wheel.
Gone are the days of:
- The inability to work with massive files, or thousands of parts
- Waiting and waiting for slices to complete
- Dreading the thought of labeling parts
- Not having enough control over the toolpaths in your machine
- Limited control over build rate
- Having to spend a fortune on software, then on endless modules
- Not having an open community for shared knowledge and problem solving
Put Dyndrite power in the hands of your additive team. Use for Additive CAM, Materials and Processes Development, Process Qualification and Calibration, or for the creation of Automated Production lines. Dyndrite LPBF Increases your throughput, speeds development, and lowers your costs.
Dyndrite LPBF is specifically used by:
- Materials Engineers
- Quality Engineers
- Process Engineer/Applications Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Manufacturing Managers