Last Updated: June 6, 2019
Please note our Sites can contain links to third-party websites, applications, and services. Information collected by third parties is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Information We Collect
Information you provide us. You provide us with information in the following circumstances:
- When you contact us. You provide personal information when contacting us through our Sites. For example, we will collect information including but not limited to your first and last name, email address, company name, job title when you ask to download content (such as white papers), register for our Developer Program or Beta Program, register for a webinar or other event, or subscribe to email lists.
- When you create a customer account on our platform. When you create a customer account on our platform you will be required to provide us information including but not limited to your first and last name and email address. Customer account holders can provide us with additional information in the course of their use of our platform.
- Recruitment. When you apply for employment through our Sites, our provider of recruiting services will collect your resume and any additional information that you elect to provide to us, including but not limited to employment history and education.
- Events, Webinars, and Social Media. We also receive information about you if you participate in a focus group, activity or event, webinar, interact with our social media accounts or otherwise communicate with us.
Automatically collected information. When you visit our Sites, certain information is automatically collected from your computer, mobile phone or other access device. This information includes your location, computer operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browsing history and web log information, browser type and language, and “click stream” data, such as page views.
The types of cookies we use includes:
- Necessary Cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Sites. They include, for example, cookies that enable users to log into secure areas of our Sites.
- Functionality Cookies. These are used to recognize users when users return to our Sites. This enables us to remember the forms a user has already submitted and to personalize our content for the user.
- Statistic Cookies. These help us to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites. You can see the cookies we use and opt-in or opt-out of them at www.dyndrite.com/cookie-policy. Note that you may need to refresh any open Site pages for cookie changes to take effect.
How We Use Information We Collect
In order to fulfill our contract with you, we process your personal data to administer your account and provide the services the user has requested. Additionally, as it is our legitimate interest to be responsive to you and to ensure the proper functioning of our products and services, we will use the information we collect from you to:
- personalize our Sites to ensure our content from our Sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activity in connection with our Sites and services to improve our Sites;
- measure and understand the effectiveness of the content we service to you and others;
- communicate with you;
- if you have opted in to marketing, communicate with you about products, services, promotions, events and other news and information we think will be of interest to you; or
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will note be able to identify any individual user from that information).
How We Share and Disclose Your Information
We do not share your information with third parties other than as described above and as follows:
- We share your personal information with service providers who help with parts of our business operation, such as cloud storage provides, IT service providers, and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Sites.
- We will disclose or transfer your personal information to a third party if we sell, transfer, divest, or disclose all or a portion of our business or assets to another company in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding.
- We will otherwise share your information as directed by you or subject to your consent.
- Information you provide through your participation in research projects, community discussions, chats, and any correspondence through our Sites, will be shared with other users, our customers or otherwise displayed on our Sites.
Your Privacy Data Rights
You have a number of rights under relevant data privacy laws, which include the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Depending on where you are based, those rights can include the right to (i) request access or copies of your personal information Dyndrite processes, (ii) rectify incorrect personal information, (iii) delete your personal information, (iv) restrict the processing of your personal information, (v) request a commonly structured, machine-readable copy of your personal information and that it is transferred to another data controller, (vi) lodge complaints with competent authorities in your country, and/or (vii) request a list with the names and addresses of any potential recipients of your personal information. To exercise one or more of these rights, or to ask questions or relay concerns, please contact us at www.dyndrite.com/contact.
Withdrawal of Consent
Where you have provided your consent to us processing your personal information, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at www.dyndrite.com/contact.
Objection to Marketing
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional emails from Dyndrite by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we could still send you non promotional emails, such as emails about your Dyndrite account or our ongoing business relations. You can also send requests about your contact preferences or changes to your information, including requests to opt out of sharing your personal information with third parties, to our contact information below.
If you have an account, you can choose to either temporarily set your account offline or permanently delete it. In the event you choose to set your account offline, you will not be able to use our Sites until you decide to reactivate your account and your information will remain with Dyndrite. In the event you delete your account, we will delete all personal information.
For questions about accessing, changing, or deleting your personal information, please contact us at www.dyndrite.com/contact.