Dyndrite is disrupting the Digital Manufacturing (DM) industry. We’re a team of software engineers, mechanical engineers, and mathematicians with a strong belief in the game-changing power of additive manufacturing. We’re building an entirely new foundation for hardware and software tools vendors to create more powerful, production-oriented 3D printing solutions. Our customers deliver solutions across numerous markets, including aerospace, automotive, medical, and energy.
We're looking for a skilled Webmaster to develop and manage our organization's web presence. In this full time role, you will be responsible for evolving, maintaining, and ensuring Dyndrite websites are attractive, functional, user-friendly, optimized, and up-to-date. We are looking for a sharp, high-energy person with a “can-do” attitude. This person should be well versed and knowledgeable on platform integrations, website CMS systems and related languages.
What You’ll Do:
- Defining website needs and requirements.
- Leading site content and designs with designers, content managers, and management.
- Implementing and ensuring website security and data protection.
- Integrating data with Hubspot, and other back-end services and databases
- Maintaining and updating web applications like Webflow and iframe forms.
- Monitoring and analyzing site performance.
- Examining, analyzing, and strategizing on ways to improve site traffic.
- Defining and reviewing SEO.
- Addressing, forwarding and responding to user comments and complaints.
What We Need to See:
- Knowledge of website management tools like Webflow
- Online marketing and SEO skills
- A solid understanding of IT security
- Good collaboration skills
- Reliable and detail-oriented
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
Dyndrite offers numerous benefits including:
- Office with incredible views above iconic Pike Place Market (highly accessible via public transportation)
- Competitive salary with health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and sick leave policy
- Transportation subsidy
- Collaborative Team Environment (Built In Best Places to Work 2020)