Dyndrite is disrupting the Digital Manufacturing (DM) industry. We’re a team of software engineers, mechanical engineers, and mathematicians with a strong belief in the game-changing power of additive manufacturing. We’re building an entirely new foundation for hardware and software tools vendors to create more powerful, production-oriented 3D printing solutions. Our customers deliver solutions across numerous markets, including aerospace, automotive, medical, and energy.
We're looking for a skilled Web Manager to develop and manage our organization's web presence. In this full time role, you will be responsible for evolving, maintaining, and ensuring Dyndrite websites are attractive, functional, user-friendly, optimized, and up-to-date.
We are looking for a sharp, high-energy person with a “can-do” attitude. This person should be well versed and knowledgeable on platform integrations, website CMS systems and related languages.
What You’ll Do:
- Defining website needs and requirements.
- Leading site content and designs with stakeholders including designers, content manager, operations, and management.
- Implementing and ensuring website security and data protection.
- Integrating data with Hubspot, and other back-end services and databases
- Maintaining and updating web applications like Webflow and Hubspot forms.
- Collaborating with designers on web page layouts and creating landing pages.
- Monitoring and analyzing site performance.
- Examining, analyzing, and strategizing on ways to improve site traffic.
- Defining and reviewing SEO.
- Addressing, forwarding and responding to user comments and complaints.
What We Need to See:
- Strong knowledge of website content management systems like Webflow
- Proficiency with Webflow interactions and animations a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite products, especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with CRMs, especially Hubspot, a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Online marketing and SEO skills
- A solid understanding of IT security
- Good collaboration skills
- Reliable and detail-oriented
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
To submit your application, please send us a cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Web Manager” in the subject line.