Dyndrite is disrupting the Digital Manufacturing (DM) industry. We’re a team of software engineers, mechanical engineers, and mathematicians with a strong belief in the game-changing power of additive manufacturing. We’re building an entirely new foundation for hardware and software tools vendors to create more powerful, production-oriented 3D printing solutions. Our customers deliver solutions across numerous markets, including aerospace, automotive, medical, and energy.
We're looking for a skilled Web Manager to develop and manage our organization's web presence and CRM implementation. In this full-time role, you will be responsible for evolving, maintaining, and ensuring Dyndrite websites are attractive, functional, user-friendly, optimized, and up-to-date, as well as programming and integrating the company’s CRM system.
We are looking for a sharp, high-energy person with a “can-do” attitude. This person should be well versed and knowledgeable on platform integrations, website CMS systems, databases, CRMs, and related languages.
What You’ll Do:
- Defining website needs and requirements.
- Leading site content and designs with stakeholders including designers, content manager, operations, and management.
- Implementing and ensuring website security and data protection.
- Defining and implementing the company’s CRM system for online customer management.
- Integrating data with Hubspot, and other back-end services and databases.
- Maintaining and updating web applications like Webflow and Hubspot forms.
- Collaborating with designers on web page layouts and creating landing pages.
- Monitoring and analyzing site performance.
- Examining, analyzing, and strategizing on ways to improve site traffic.
- Defining and reviewing SEO.
- Addressing, forwarding, and responding to user comments and complaints.
What We Need to See:
- Strong knowledge of website content management systems like Webflow
- Proficiency with Webflow interactions and animations a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite products, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with CRMs, especially Hubspot
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Online marketing and SEO skills
- A solid understanding of IT security
- Good collaboration skills
- Reliable and detail-oriented
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
To submit your application, please send us a cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com with “Web Manager” in the subject line.