Software Engineer C++/CUDA
Seattle, WA 98121
About Us - Dyndrite Corporation
We’re an established startup with a focused team of software engineers, mathematicians, and mechanical engineers that believe in the game-changing power of additive manufacturing. We’re building modern 3D printing and CAD software with a turbo-charged geometry kernel that empowers users to build complex products faster than ever before. Our customers include medical, aerospace, and automotive companies.
Come join our engineering team as a software engineer focused on the development of our GPU kernel. You'll work on a variety of different technologies and be part of a team that values collaboration, continuous improvement, and solving technical and product problems in an emerging space. We’re looking for someone who is as excited as we are about creating the engineering tools of tomorrow.
What You'll Do
- Design, implement, unit test and maintain features
- Identify and solve bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and build automation
- Proactively communicate status and roadblocks
- Collaborate with other team members in testing, problem analysis, and resolution
What We’re Looking For
- A bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other STEM field
- Experience programming with C++, Java or similar language
- Experience with GPU development(CUDA, OpenGL, Vulkan or similar)
- Effective communication and ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness and desire to learn
- You are a U.S. citizen
- You live in Seattle, WA or are willing to relocate once office reopens(temporarily work from home)
- Competitive salary with health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and sick leave policy
- Collaborative team environment (Built in Best Places to Work 2020)
- Office with incredible views above iconic Pike Place Market
To apply, please submit resume via Indeed
Dyndrite is committed to building a diverse team where people of all identities and backgrounds are welcome, included, and respected. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply for this role.
Backed by Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused fund.