Apply Here: Software Engineer Application
About Us - Dyndrite Corporation
We’re a small but growing company of software engineers, mechanical engineers, and mathematicians with a belief in the game-changing power of additive manufacturing. We’re building modern 3D printing and CAD software with a turbo-charged geometry kernel that empowers users to build complex products faster than ever before. Our customers include aerospace, rocket, chemical engineering, automotive, and consumer product companies. As an engineer at Dyndrite, you'll work on a variety of different technologies and be part of a team that values collaboration, continuous improvement, and solving technical and product problems in an emerging space.
Come join our engineering team as a software engineer focused on the development of our 3D printing software. You'll work on a variety of different technologies and be part of a team that values collaboration, continuous improvement, and solving technical and product problems in an emerging space. We’re looking for someone who is as excited as we are about creating the engineering tools of tomorrow.
What You’ll Do
- Design, implement, unit test and maintain new features
- Identify performance bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and build automation
- Proactively communicate status and roadblocks
- Collaborate with other team members in testing, problem analysis, and resolution
What We’re Looking For
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other STEM field
- 2+ years' experience programming with C++, Java or similar language
- Effective communication and ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness and desire to learn
- You live in Washington, Oregon, California or North Carolina
- You are a U.S. person
We’re looking for someone who is as excited as we are about creating the engineering tools of tomorrow. Come join us!
Dyndrite offers numerous benefits including:
- Remote work
- Competitive salary with health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous vacation policy
To apply, please submit resume via Indeed.
Dyndrite is committed to building a diverse team where people of all identities and backgrounds are welcome, included, and respected. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Dyndrite is backed by Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused fund, The House Fund, and Cota Capital.