Head of Demand Generation
Dyndrite is disrupting the $29T manufacturing industry. We’re a team of software engineers, mechanical engineers, and mathematicians with a strong belief in the game-changing power of additive manufacturing. We’re building an entirely new foundation for hardware and software vendors to create more powerful, production-oriented 3D printing solutions. Our customers deliver solutions across numerous markets, including aerospace, automotive, medical, and energy.
As our Head of Demand Generation, you will drive the demand and lead generation strategy for Dyndrite’s additive manufacturing software products and support the company’s revenue objectives. You should be a data-driven, results oriented business-savvy B2B marketer who has solid experience in designing, leading, and executing demand and growth marketing strategies in a fast moving company. You should also be well versed in customer acquisition strategies, digital and print advertising, content marketing, social media marketing, automated marketing platforms, CRMs, and related inbound market development tools. Experience in manufacturing or enterprise software is a plus.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and execute the strategy and roadmap for demand generation including defining KPIs that roll up to company goals
- Be the expert on our target customers/personas, who they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria - the buyer journey.
- Collaborate with the product, and marketing ops team, outlining key activities, campaigns and budgets to acquire new customers.
- Develop and execute short- and long-term multi-channel campaigns to generate leads and fill the sales pipeline.
- Oversee the budget and spending process including reporting on forecast and ROI
- Develop sales tools as needed for the sales team, i.e. landing pages, webinars, etc.
- Contribute to the creation of short form content from long form content.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Continuously drive A/B test data to assess the effectiveness of content marketing programs on an ongoing basis, adjusting, and reporting metrics back to the business on required changes.
- Identify new markets and advertising tactics to encourage business growth.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
What We Need to See:
- 4+ years of B2B marketing experience for enterprise software, preferably in a high growth startup environment, with measurable results across multiple channels
- You have a proven track record of leading teams that hit their pipeline targets and impact top-line revenue growth
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that met and exceeded business objectives
- Experience segmenting and applying customer acquisition strategies to market targets
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social media platforms
- Experience with Hubspot
- Experience with Google Analytics and other customer engagement measurement and analytics tools
- Experience with digital marketing automation software
- You are an emotionally intelligent communicator and are comfortable providing feedback and helping others learn and improve
- Reliable and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and public speaking skills with the ability to write industry blogs or present in front of large, C-Suite level groups.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
To submit your application, please send us a cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com with “Head of Demand Generation Application” in the subject line.