Additive Manufacturing Marketing Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
About Us - Dyndrite Corporation
We’re a small but growing company of software engineers, mechanical engineers, and mathematicians with a belief in the game-changing power of additive manufacturing. We’re building modern 3D printing and CAD software with a turbo-charged geometry kernel that empowers users to build complex products faster than ever before. Our customers include medical, aerospace, rocket, and automotive companies.
We're looking for an Additive Manufacturing Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team at Dyndrite. This team defines, develops, and delivers marketing programs, events, and content aimed at promoting the Dyndrite Design and Manufacturing platform. We are looking for a sharp, high-energy person with a “can-do” attitude. This person should have a passion for and knowledge of the 3D printing market, Python, and be excited to be helping engineers design the products of tomorrow.
What You'll Do
- Work in conjunction with the marketing head, and manager to implement programs, websites, events, and advertising campaigns.
- Assist in the planning and execution of offsite meetings, trade shows, and conferences.
- Work with the Content team to prepare and keep up-to-date promotional materials by coordinating requirements, feedback and updates.
- Maintain company data acquisition and list maintenance interfaces
- Provides engaging content for company outlets, including social media accounts - especially related to the Python community.
What We Need to See
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in marketing
- 1+ years’ marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of Python - programming, tools, and communities
- Experience organizing and managing meetings or events
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- US citizenship
What We would Love to See
- 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing experience
- CAD/CAM or 3D modeling experience
- People person
Extra Bonus Points For
- Technical writing skills
- Strong public speaking skills
- Infectious personality
- Untiring work ethic
Come Join Us!
Dyndrite offers numerous benefits including:
- Office with incredible views above iconic Pike Place Market (highly accessible via public transportation)
- Competitive salary with health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and sick leave policy
- Transportation subsidy
- Collaborative Team Environment (Built In Best Places to Work 2020)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Python programming (Preferred)
- Additive Manufacturing Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply, please send resume with the job title "AM Marketing Coordinator" in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dyndrite is committed to building a diverse team where people of all identities and backgrounds are welcome, included, and respected. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply for this role.